Thursday, December 2, 2010

Greensboro WikiLeaks | Greensboro 101 | Greensboro Blog

Does Greensboro Need a Wiki Leaks? I was telling my friend anyone can set up a wiki I can in a matter of minutes. So to show him I uploaded Greensboro WikiLeaks this post is part of my master of my domain series. So I decided while I was at it to create a few sub domains for those websites that keep people out for one reason or another so here are a few examples. I would hate to limit myself my target market is my domain name the city of Greensboro open to everyone and the place I call homeDowntown Greensboro Greensboro 101 Greensboro Gov Greensboro Edu. That’s it for now that’s all more to follow Freedom master of your domain.
Also just added Travel to site Kayack Travel so created Greensboro Travel Hotels Flights Vacations Cars

Posted via email from Greensboro Post

No comments:

Post a Comment